This Summer, Astralis Group is set to open the first-ever Astralis Flagship Store in the heart of Copenhagen. Astralis Flagship Store combines a state-of-the-art esports- and gaming experience in modern facilities with all the latest Astralis Merchandise, gaming set-up for 130+ guests, VIP rooms, all the newest and some yet-to-be released products from Astralis’ commercial partners, mini tournaments, viewing parties and fan events.
The first gaming facility opened by the esports organization also marks a strategic partnership between Astralis and Tivoli Gardens, the world’s oldest and one of the most iconic amusement parks. The partnership will be rolled out over summer where Astralis will be a visible and integrated part of the events in Tivoli – and Tivoli’s customers will be invited inside the Flagship Store to get a new, digital gaming experience.
Anders Hørsholt, CEO in Astralis Group:
– The Astralis Flagship Store in Tivoli marks the first step in our strategy to become a larger and more valuable part of the fan experience. We want to offer something that both hard core esports fans, gamers and a more casual audience will enjoy, and we are extremely pleased to launch the strategy in a separate cooperation with the most iconic entertainment centre in Denmark. The first Astralis Flagship Store will be located in the heart of our Capital, right next to the City Square and the main entrance of Tivoli.
– With Astralis in focus, we’re combining all the positives of gaming and esports with more traditional family entertainment. There will be a lot of different activities in the store catering to the very diverse audience of esports. The hard-core fans will enjoy all the new ways to dive deeper into the Astralis universe, gamers will enjoy state-of-the art gaming facilities and we expect to have a fully booked calendar with events of different kinds – with gaming as the common denominator.
– Astralis Flagship Store in Tivoli will be the first of its kind and the model is scalable, meaning that we can open facilities in other locations in relevant markets. For now, we focus on getting the first Astralis Flagship Store ready for the grand opening this summer so that local fans and visitors can come by and see what we mean when promising a new form of gaming and esports experience on all levels, Horsholt comments.
Susanne Mørch Koch, CEO of Tivoli:
– In Tivoli tradition and renewal go hand in hand. I am very pleased that we have managed to come together with Astralis in a strong and innovative partnership like this. Astralis is a world-class esports team and organization with a huge fan base and the Astralis brand is perfect for moving into the “Tivoli Corner” with its unique architecture, central in Copenhagen.
– Tivoli has always been known for offering unique experiences and entertainment and with Astralis we will be able to attract a whole new national and international audience. It will certainly be even harder for the families to say “no thanks” to visiting Tivoli when in Copenhagen.
Astralis Flagship Store will be accessible through Tivoli and from the street. It is expected to officially open on June 1st, 2021.